SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > General Forums > Death Metal Discussion

Death Metal Discussion churlish elitist commentary. our most popular forum yet. metal not necessarily discussed.

Old 07-30-2006, 12:55 PM   #1
Wakeness
Origin Fan

Bloodletting Photos - Toronto Stop

I know this isn't the right forum for this, but the fucking Decrepit Birth, Odious Mortem, Vile and Blood Red Throne (Erlund played bass for Vile on this tour) forums are down, and I'm pissed.
Mike (Ligature) we missed you bro. Too bad them fuckers wouldn't let you across the border. Bullshit. The show absolutley slayed, and the guys in the bands were the coolest, friendliest guys from Professional bands that I have ever met. Cheers to all the bands that played on this tour, and Cheers to Disgorge for not deleting this thread.
Every band slayed. It was a pleasure drinking beers with Anthony, David and Joel from Odious Mortem. (Thanks for the Red logo shirt, guys!) Mike hamilton was super cool with tips and pointers, Bill (DB) was excellent telling me about his accomodations in the woods, Erlund was right on, filling us in with what's happening with Blood Red Throne behind the scenes.
It was the best night I've ever had at a Death metal show, without any doubt. The only bad thing was Eric sold out of Unmerciful CDs and he didn't have a chance to dig one out of the tour van for me. UL rules. I still wish Disgorge was with them actually. Anyway, Big thumbs up, and here's some pics. I was standing centre stage, so some turned out good and some are pretty bad.

Odious Mortem Pics:
Great meeting you guys, you were fucking Killer. I was super impressed with the new songs, and the old ones sound amazing with Anthony on Vox. Get that fucking album out, guys!

Wakeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 12:56 PM   #2
Wakeness
Origin Fan

Decrepit Birth
I don't know who that crazy chick is. I guess she just wanted in the picture. Bill and Risha rule. Tons of stage prescence and great attitudes.

Old 07-30-2006, 12:56 PM   #3
Wakeness
Origin Fan

Vile
My drummer shot were really shitty, so no Drummer pics for you. For the record, The drummer was awesome and played flawlessly, as did the rest of the band. I was impressed with the Vox, Big time. Colin is super cool.

Old 07-30-2006, 12:57 PM   #4
Wakeness
Origin Fan

Deeds of Flesh
What needs to be said. Kings of tightness. They're fucking amazing. The touring guitarist is cool, down to earth, and a shredder on the strings.

I've been to a lot of shows, starting in the 80's, and this was my favorite one so far. Best show ever, Period.

Last edited by Wakeness; 07-30-2006 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 07-30-2006, 01:04 PM   #5
Wakeness
Origin Fan

Ahh fuckit. One more

Old 07-30-2006, 01:12 PM   #6
Wakeness
Origin Fan

This guy drove to the Toronto show from fucking PITTSBURG. Dedication.

Old 07-30-2006, 02:23 PM   #7
InvoluntarySlaughter

Damn dude, this just makes the anticipation go up even more for the show in Fresno on Aug. 10 man. I can't wait. Shall be one of the best nights ever.
InvoluntarySlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 02:41 PM   #8
ChAAPY
it's one louder

so, tell us more about Bill living in the woods. I REALLY want to know how the fuck he does it (ie, food, money, clothes, weed, shower, etc.)
ChAAPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 03:12 PM   #9
Wakeness
Origin Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAAPY
so, tell us more about Bill living in the woods. I REALLY want to know how the fuck he does it (ie, food, money, clothes, weed, shower, etc.)
Well, I didn't get into many details. I mostly asked him about his Electricity, and I was absolutley hammered, so I may not really remember too much correctly....
I'm pretty sure he said he has a Generator and either a battery bank or a battery pack. He charges the batteries with the generator, and uses them at night. His place is like a small shelter in the woods between the Highway and an oceanside cliff or something, and he does surf pretty much daily. Mind you, he doesn't consider himself a "Surfer", becuase he doesn't like all their shitty attitudes.
The rest would be assumptions on my part. I think I remember either him or Matt saying that he works odd jobs if he need cash, and I'm guessing he either takes his clothes to the laundry-matt or hand washes them in the sticks. LOL. I'd be guessing. I can't remember too much. I was pissed-drunk by then.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:19 PM   #10
SARDoniscorn

Rep Power: 0 SARDoniscorn is an unknown quantity at this point
If only the show at the Bloom Field Ave cafe worked out....
SARDoniscorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:04 PM   #11
Vriend
Afro Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeness
Well, I didn't get into many details. I mostly asked him about his Electricity, and I was absolutley hammered, so I may not really remember too much correctly....
I'm pretty sure he said he has a Generator and either a battery bank or a battery pack. He charges the batteries with the generator, and uses them at night. His place is like a small shelter in the woods between the Highway and an oceanside cliff or something, and he does surf pretty much daily. Mind you, he doesn't consider himself a "Surfer", becuase he doesn't like all their shitty attitudes.
The rest would be assumptions on my part. I think I remember either him or Matt saying that he works odd jobs if he need cash, and I'm guessing he either takes his clothes to the laundry-matt or hand washes them in the sticks. LOL. I'd be guessing. I can't remember too much. I was pissed-drunk by then.
Bill rules man, total dedication!
Odd jobs? Hhhhmm, well, he has guts having his lifestyle in our "advanced and civilized" society. Damn, perhaps we should all abondon this lifestyle:

Working our fucking asses for the "economy", I notice shit from economic growth I must say.
Vriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 06:18 PM   #12
Wakeness
Origin Fan

Yeah, Bill was super cool. Super Friendly.