SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Exhumed

Exhumed Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 06:35 PM   #1
Durandal1717

Origins of songs on 3rd Platters Of Splatter disc?

I know where all the songs on the first 2 discs came from (obviously), but what recordings where the songs on the second disc from?

The live songs were of course all taken from the same radio session (although I don't know when or where it was recorded), and then there's the 5 tracks from the Cadaveric Splatter Platter demo (why isn't there any info on this on the Exhumed page?) And the new version of Cadaveric Splatter Platter was recorded during the Instruments Of Hell sessions, while Necro-Fornicator was recorded during the Horrific Expulsion Of Gore sessions. Tracks 2-5 sound like they're taken from the same session, all with the cool vocal layering effect, but does anybody know when it was recorded, and if it was released as a demo or anything? The early recordings of Masterpieces and In My Human Slaughterhouse also sound like they were recorded at the same time, though the demo of Deathmask sounds like it was recorded separately. All the others I don't even know where they came from, with Rancid Fermenting Stench not even mentioned anywhere else.

So does anyone know where the orignal source of the songs on the 3rd disc come from? Whether it was unreleased demos (like tracks 2-5), or recordings sessions from other demos (like Necro-Fornicator), what were the original sources of all these songs? Mostly because there are so many re-recordings, it's confusing as hell, and I want to clear it up...
Durandal1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 04:13 PM   #2
GVOLTT

The origins for the third disc are listed here:
http://85.92.137.84/~db00057/article.php?aid=36719.
GVOLTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 10:50 PM   #3
Durandal1717

Thanks man - I had actually ripped the album from a copy my friend had (still can't find the 3-disc version anywhere), so I had never seen the expanded liner notes.
Durandal1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:10 AM   #4
ugg2uk

hoiho~

Christian Louboutin Wedges Shoes onlineChristian Louboutin Wedges Shoes onlinediscount Christian Louboutin Wedges Shoesdiscount Christian Louboutin Wedges ShoesManolo Blahnik ShoesManolo Blahnik ShoesManolo Blahnik Shoes ukManolo Blahnik Shoes ukdiscount Chanel Ballet Flatsdiscount Chanel Ballet Flats