SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Exhumed

Exhumed Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 03:57 PM   #1
Durandal1717

Goregasm...again (but I'm fucking desperate!)

So, despite the fact that this board is pretty much dead, none of the email addresses on the site work, so I guess this is all I have left.

But I finally got around to digitizing a bunch of rare old thrash albums released only on cassette, most notably Paranormal by the Canadian thrash ultra-gods Slaughter. So does anybody (band members or otherwise) have a copy of Goregasm? I'd love to finally hear it, if not for its historical value then because it has the only other recording of Embryonic Regordation, one of the best fucking Exhumed songs there is (and reusing the intro for Quagmire Of Flesh isn't good enough!). So this might end up nothing more than shouting at nothing, but if anyone remains on this board and happens to have or know someone who has the Goregasm tape...let me know! If you could send it to me, it could finally be able digitized and everyone can stop making stupid threads like these.

Come on!
Durandal1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:29 AM   #2
Bloodchurn

Gosh, I swear I had that one and I can't begin to emote in text just how bitter and angry I feel at how my own cousin robbed me off that one on Christmas day, 2000. Your words just painfully reminded me of the priceless material I lost because of my own foolish mistake all those years ago....
Bloodchurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 09:46 PM   #3
Durandal1717

I know how you feel. I once held a massive party to celebrate the new Dekapitator album (seriously...although it coincidentally also fell on a friends birthday; though with an album that fucking good, who wouldn't rearrange their birthday?). Anyway, I happened to also put on some old Exhumed to mix the music up a bit, and brought out my old copy of In The Name Of Gore, since it also has the Hemdale side (Delicious Gory Fun fuckin' rules!), and by the end of the night some asshole fucking stole it!

Although copies of that occasionally wind up on eBay, so I could probably replace... I don't know what I'd do if I lost Goregasm.

Well, does anyone who doesn't have depressing stories have a copy of Goregasm? Or at least a recent address for Matt & the guys, so I can ask them?
Old 10-30-2007, 02:17 AM   #4
GVOLTT

Well, here it is, the Goregasm demo:

Download link

Enjoy! If the link doesn't work for you, I'll upload it elsewhere if needed.

Now, if anyone has the covers of Madonna's "Material Girl" and Judas Priest's "Breaking the Law" from the Grotesque Putrefied Brains sessions, I'd love to hear those.

Last edited by GVOLTT; 10-30-2007 at 02:20 AM..
GVOLTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:14 AM   #5
Durandal1717

WOW!!!

Thanks a fuckin' lot man. I've been looking for this forever... It's really cool to hear the demo songs realized in full form. Well, not full form of course, though they sound better than the wall of hiss on the first demo. Embryonic Regordation kicks ass like it always did... Kinda disappointed that they didn't include Culinary Pathology, as that was probably the most complex one on the demo... It actually had some decent leads!

A few things though... The song order's all messed up. Pyathrotic Discorporation and Embryonic Regordation are linked together, and the rest are improperly titled. A bit confusing, not to mention that Cadaveric Splatter Platter is actually a different song I've never heard of altogether. In fact the last two, the one labeled CSP and the one labeled Untitled, I don't think those have ever appeared anywhere else. Do you know what they are? Does anyone? Maybe one of the guys could shed some light on this...

And again, if anyone has Breakin' The Law or the metal version of Material Girl, don't hesitate to share that too!

Oh, and thanks a whole fuckin' lot again, man!
Old 10-31-2007, 11:18 PM   #6
D. Attacker

Old Exhumed Shit

Hey guys... This is Derrel (ex-Exhumed guitarist) - a.k.a - D. Attacker from Dekapitator. If you guys want to get yer filthy hands on some old Exhumed shit, send me an email at d_attacker@yahoo.com with EXHUMED for a subject title. Be specific about what you want and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'm sure I can burn some of that old shit onto a cd for a few of you die-hard fuckerz!!

Live To Thrash,
Thrash To Live,

D. Attacker
D. Attacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:45 PM   #7
Brainy

I've been trying to finish my exhumed collection for a long time, but i'm still unable to get all the demo cover artworks. I have gotten all the albums in audio but still desperate wanting the covers. Can anyone help me with this? I can share some shit too.
Thx
Brainy is offline   Reply With Quote