Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arsis Website

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #1
Negative Existence

Negative Existence slam gang member
ARSIS "As Regret Becomes Guilt" CD

ARSIS DEMOS RELEASED ON NEGATIVE EXISTENCE

Negative Existence has officially released the demos of Arsis on a proper format. The album is entitled "As Regret Becomes Guilt". The disc contains remastered demos from 2001 & 2002 plus rare bonus tracks and a live video CD-Rom segment.

The music on the disc was recorded between 2001 and 2002 by guitarist/songwriter James Malone and drummer Michael Van Dyne. These demos gained them considerable attention in the underground music scene leading to several tours and landing them with recording contracts from several prospective labels. The two additional tracks found on this release are alternative studio takes never before released. The CDrom video segment was recorded April 12, 2003 at Pallette’s Outer Banks (Norfolk, VA).

“As Regret Becomes Guilt” features impressive packaging with a 12 page booklet that was designed by Mark Riddick. The ghastly illustrations and lyrics contained within this unique packaging are printed in black and metallic gold.

The CD can be ordered now from www.negative-existence.com for $12.00.

Arsis is known for their unique blend of old school shredding heavy metal and modern gut wrenching death metal. A range of influences from Iron Maiden, Dio, and Alice Cooper to the modern sounds of Carcass, At The Gates and Death can be detected.

Arsis has since released two full length albums and one EP with Willowtip Records, and will soon release another full length on the Nuclear Blast label. Their complete discography is as follows:
Demo 2001 Demo, 2001
Demo 2002 Demo, 2002
A Celebration of Guilt Full-length, 2004
A Diamond for Disease EP, 2005
United in Regret Full-length, 2006
As Regret Becomes Guilt, 2007

Arsis has been touring since 20-- with such notable bands as Necrophagist, Cattle Decapitation, Job for a Cowboy, Goatwhore, God Forbid etc…

Negative Existence was created in 2007. The new label is currently working with respected artists Maniac Butcher, Demoncy, and now Arsis.

Negative Existence: phone: 404-202-4345 / email: info@negative-existence.com
Negative Existence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:09 PM   #2
Darth Grimby

Darth Grimby slam gang member
Ordered! (from Willowtip though, sorry)
Darth Grimby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:58 PM   #3
Darth Grimby

Darth Grimby slam gang member
Finally got it today - sounding good! I have the original mp3 demos from back in the day (from mp3.com, haha) and they sound a bit different... were these remastered?
Darth Grimby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:48 PM   #4
sweetXmajestic
The Metal Mama

sweetXmajestic slam gang member
Oh sweet, I had no idea about this shit. I gotta get on that! I also still have some MP3's from back in the day when MP3.com was my main sorce for downloads and new bands. I'd dig hearing this cd.
sweetXmajestic is offline   Reply With Quote