Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Element

Element Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-01-2007, 02:15 AM   #1
FecalFamine
This shit stinks

Cal Death Fest

Vocalist was kinda weak probably should have just done vocals yourself.

New guitarist was fucking good, sweating like fuck all over his guitar, rape.

you guys played hella good and had the best sound of all the bands but maybe if you had a better front man like blue jenson from guttural secrete would the show have been better.

but even if you did have a better vocalist, its all about slam metal these days, the crowd only wanted simple easy listening rap rhythm bullshit. the floor was empty when severed savior played too, they only liked shit where they were able to hardcore dance which is gay like waking the cadaver.
FecalFamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:09 AM   #2
blooddrunk
contagion

haha ya that was a pretty weak fest i fucking missed element cause of that and cause i would have to sleep in my car another night in fresno but severed savior and putrid pile destroyed i only wish element didnt play on sunday i could have watched
blooddrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 04:16 AM   #3
mondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FecalFamine View Post

you guys played hella good and had the best sound of all the bands but maybe if you had a better front man like blue jenson from guttural secrete would the show have been better.

but even if you did have a better vocalist, its all about slam metal these days, the crowd only wanted simple easy listening rap rhythm bullshit. the floor was empty when severed savior played too, they only liked shit where they were able to hardcore dance which is gay like waking the cadaver.

you think i should do vocals like guttural secrete? what kind of shit is that? element vocals are not ment to be 100% guttural! my vocals are very powerful, loud and i have alot of range! phrasing and clairity is what it is all about! you prolly want it guttural where you cant understand what lyrics are being said! where it sounds like REEEEET and GRRRRRRRR and the best EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, guttural is boring to me sounding the same all the time!

but, i have my vocals on point and i am on my A game! and i need people like you to boost up my confidence to show all the haters that i can do any style vocals and do it better!

have a good day! hahaha
mondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:37 AM   #4
sofia
t(-_-t)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FecalFamine View Post

Haha are you fucking serious? No. Just no.
sofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:30 AM   #5
INCINERATE
Brutal Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo View Post
you think i should do vocals like guttural secrete? what kind of shit is that? element vocals are not ment to be 100% guttural! my vocals are very powerful, loud and i have alot of range! phrasing and clairity is what it is all about! you prolly want it guttural where you cant understand what lyrics are being said! where it sounds like REEEEET and GRRRRRRRR and the best EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, guttural is boring to me sounding the same all the time!

but, i have my vocals on point and i am on my A game! and i need people like you to boost up my confidence to show all the haters that i can do any style vocals and do it better!

have a good day! hahaha
I thought your vox sounded good. Matched up well (but still a little different) with what was done on the CD.
INCINERATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:16 PM   #6
FecalFamine
This shit stinks

nah, didn't say anything about changing to guttural vocals just said you should probably try and work up the crowd. And I just think the vocals were better on the studio recording, guttural vocals are being overused but it can be as stagment as clear vocals too so sug on my cog.
FecalFamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:55 PM   #7
ElementGuitar

Darkreign1776 -

We will announce any upcoming info as we see fit. Not on anyone's terms but our own.
ElementGuitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:09 PM   #8
Darkreign1776

Certainly
Darkreign1776 is offline   Reply With Quote