Demilich Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Old 05-11-2006, 03:00 PM   #1
Dani Hell

help promote MDF and the Demilich shows

Last night I read an interview with Metal-Rules and Pat from Hellwitch
http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/inde...=526&Itemid=60

the part that really caught my attention was:
" Are you still in touch with Antti, by the way? I guess you were already aware of the fact Demilich will do a short US tour soon; starting from 27th of May from Maryland´s Death Fest (playing the last show of the US tour on 10th of June in Los Angeles, at Zen Sushi; then coming to their home ground in order to play one last Demilich gig in their hometown Kuopio and split up for good. Any plans to go see one of their gigs while they are pounding the soil in the States?

HOLY SHIT, I never even heard about this!! I got an email from Antti about 1 year ago. He mentioned they were possibly reforming, but he didn’t give any specifics. I will certainly drive to Maryland (at least!) to see them perform! I’m shocked!! I will email him RIGHT NOW!!!"

So I'm thinking Pat has been under a rock maybe, or locked in the studio perhaps?? With the tour only 3 weeks away, it's time for some serious spamming of the dates!!! I could use everyone's help making sure every damn message board gets this info :)
Thanks!!

the most updated info is this :
May 27th Maryland Deathfest - at Sonar onstage at 10:35 pm

May 28th, a "sign and meet session" at Sonar and Maryland Deathfest

May 30th Allston, Ma, with facedowninshit, Biolich, Mucupurulent and Abhorred at Obrien's Pub

May 31st New York with Biolich, Electro Quarterstaff, Mucupurulent and Funebrarum- at North Six

June 3rd Austin, TX with Averse Sefira, Abythos, Biolich, Odysseum, and Spliteye at The Backroom

June 4th Houston, TX with Averse Sefira, Biolich, Spliteye and To Scale the Throne at Walter's on Washington

June 6th El Paso, TX at CHIC's with Biolich, Reign in Terror, Demonology and Obeisance

June 7th in Glendale, AZ at Bulldogz with Biolich, Occision and Amputee Love Triangle

June 9th San Diego, CA at The Jumping Turtle, with Biolich Ommission and Necreptic

June 10th Silverlake CA at Zen Sushi (other bands tba) 18+
Dani Hell is offline   Reply With Quote