SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Between The Buried And Me > General Chat


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 04:19 PM   #1
v2kv
BUGU
 
v2kv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 9,112
Rep Power: 22
v2kv slam gang member
this guy is awesome

http://russianow.washingtonpost.com/...on-dollars.php

I can't say I would do the same thing, but I really respect how passionate he is.
__________________

v2kv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:22 PM   #2
ButterMilkPancakes
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 6,414
Rep Power: 18
ButterMilkPancakes slam gang member
Well, if he's such a math genius, why the fuck didn't he come up with an equation to figure out exactly how much money he deserved and how much money the other guy deserved and then just split it that way?

Last edited by ButterMilkPancakes; 07-21-2010 at 04:30 PM.
ButterMilkPancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:28 PM   #3
Apostle
Token
 
Apostle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,340
Rep Power: 0
Apostle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterMilkPancakes View Post
Well, if he's such a match genius, why the fuck didn't he come up with an equation to figure out exactly how much money he deserved and how much money the other guy deserved and then just split it that way?
HAHAHAHAHA... I think I love you BMP
__________________
a·pos·tle - /əˈpɒsəl/ - [uh-pos-uhl]
Apostle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
ButterMilkPancakes
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 6,414
Rep Power: 18
ButterMilkPancakes slam gang member
I totally typed math
ButterMilkPancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
Cambridge_works
FcknMagntsHwdothywrk
 
Cambridge_works's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 6,071
Rep Power: 19
Cambridge_works slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterMilkPancakes View Post
Well, if he's such a math genius, why the fuck didn't he come up with an equation to figure out exactly how much money he deserved and how much money the other guy deserved and then just split it that way?
Because he doesn't want any money... did you even read the article?
__________________
Cambridge_works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:41 PM   #6
ButterMilkPancakes
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 6,414
Rep Power: 18
ButterMilkPancakes slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambridge_works View Post
Because he doesn't want any money... did you even read the article?
ButterMilkPancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #7
Gold
Registered User
 
Gold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: A Local Butthole
Posts: 3,684
Rep Power: 17
Gold slam gang member
"Hey this is Paul Waggoner from Between the Buried and Me here with my S-Series guitar, about to prove some theories"
__________________
Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #8
GravesOfTheFathers
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
hahahahahahahahahhhaha
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:57 PM   #9
teh Mazn
Jawbreakers. Mmm.
 
teh Mazn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hell
Posts: 17,436
Rep Power: 0
teh Mazn is an unknown quantity at this point
what an idiot. oh, but he holds himself to a higher moral standard...lol
__________________
fuck you.

no, you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotun View Post
I'm pretty sure the sound of Mason's fist busting that kids jaw was one-of-a-kind, just like he is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme. View Post
this nigga said catlace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prayer View Post
I'm sure he's not really worried. Mason is as far from a faggot as you can get. Mason's fucked hotter.
teh Mazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:01 PM   #10
ButterMilkPancakes
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 6,414
Rep Power: 18
ButterMilkPancakes slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post
"Hey this is Paul Waggoner from Between the Buried and Me here with my S-Series guitar, about to prove some theories"


ButterMilkPancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:04 PM   #11
derp
herp
 
derp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 886
Rep Power: 12
derp slam gang member
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
I am gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
I am HARD GAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by preech View Post
do you get the gay discount on all gay purchases at gaytown off the exit of gayville right by penis mountain.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry0fth3carr0ts View Post
hold on, i'm eating my own cum
derp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:22 PM   #12
v2kv
BUGU
 
v2kv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 9,112
Rep Power: 22
v2kv slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh Mazn View Post
what an idiot. oh, but he holds himself to a higher moral standard...lol
lol, just because that was written about him in the article, it doesn't make it true. is it that difficult to grasp that some people don't value money as much as others? sure it sounds naive, because we obviously value it, but maybe the honor of completing such a task is of more worth to him than material gain.
__________________

v2kv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:22 PM   #13
Oleg
mayhemafterdeath
 
Oleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 7,518
Rep Power: 23
Oleg beat up jewskiOleg beat up jewski
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post
"Hey this is Paul Waggoner from Between the Buried and Me here with my S-Series guitar, about to prove some theories"
HAHAHAHAHAHAH omg, i'm crying
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn
4:33am
yo if tocamget a G For a foreme legend. thatd be a stoei to tell. youre chill meh. heklp .e out find a g


tmew
Oleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #14
teh Mazn
Jawbreakers. Mmm.
 
teh Mazn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hell
Posts: 17,436
Rep Power: 0
teh Mazn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by v2kv View Post
lol, just because that was written about him in the article, it doesn't make it true. is it that difficult to grasp that some people don't value money as much as others? sure it sounds naive, because we obviously value it, but maybe the honor of completing such a task is of more worth to him than material gain.
hate to say it dude, but if you don't value money at all you don't belong in a capitalist country like America. it doesn't work.
__________________
fuck you.

no, you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotun View Post
I'm pretty sure the sound of Mason's fist busting that kids jaw was one-of-a-kind, just like he is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme. View Post
this nigga said catlace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prayer View Post
I'm sure he's not really worried. Mason is as far from a faggot as you can get. Mason's fucked hotter.
teh Mazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:29 PM   #15
ButterMilkPancakes
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 6,414
Rep Power: 18
ButterMilkPancakes slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh Mazn View Post
hate to say it dude, but if you don't value money at all you don't belong in a capitalist country like America. it doesn't work.
I guess it's a good thing he doesn't live in America then, huh
ButterMilkPancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:12 PM   #16
Plant Vochestra
WOBSESSION
 
Plant Vochestra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 10,007
Rep Power: 23
Plant Vochestra beat up jewski
This guy will probably be the new face of the hipster movement
Plant Vochestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:48 PM   #17
Captain Amazing
double guitars.
 
Captain Amazing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,181
Rep Power: 20
Captain Amazing slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterMilkPancakes View Post
I guess it's a good thing he doesn't live in America then, huh
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh Mazn View Post
O'er THE REEEEEEEEMMPPEERRTS WEE WEEEERRRCHHEDDDD WERE SER GEEEERRRLLLLLLLEEEERRRNNNTTLLLY STREEEMING
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obswalq View Post
old enough to count, old enough to mount
Captain Amazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:11 AM   #18
Muscles McPantski
Formerly Skipants
 
Muscles McPantski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,494
Rep Power: 19
Muscles McPantski karmablade
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh Mazn View Post
what an idiot. oh, but he holds himself to a higher moral standard...lol
Perelman:
- Solved a Millennium math problem
- Given a million dollars
- Turned down a million dollars

Mazn:
- On the internet
Muscles McPantski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:29 AM   #19
v2kv
BUGU
 
v2kv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 9,112
Rep Power: 22
v2kv slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipants View Post
Perelman:
- Solved a Millennium math problem
- Given a million dollars
- Turned down a million dollars

Mazn:
- On the internet
- He's fucked hotter
__________________

v2kv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:35 AM   #20
teh Mazn
Jawbreakers. Mmm.
 
teh Mazn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hell
Posts: 17,436
Rep Power: 0
teh Mazn is an unknown quantity at this point
^truth

no but seriously, he solved a problem that a bunch of elitist mathematicians couldn't figure out, then turns down a million dollars they wanted to give him for solving said problem...what an important lesson he's taught all of us!!!!! oh wait, there is no lesson to be learned. the guy's concept of what is real is completely different from mine and yours, so who REALLY cares?
__________________
fuck you.

no, you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotun View Post
I'm pretty sure the sound of Mason's fist busting that kids jaw was one-of-a-kind, just like he is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme. View Post
this nigga said catlace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prayer View Post
I'm sure he's not really worried. Mason is as far from a faggot as you can get. Mason's fucked hotter.
teh Mazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #21
ButterMilkPancakes
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 6,414
Rep Power: 18
ButterMilkPancakes slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh Mazn View Post
^truth

no but seriously, he solved a problem that a bunch of elitist mathematicians couldn't figure out, then turns down a million dollars they wanted to give him for solving said problem...what an important lesson he's taught all of us!!!!! oh wait, there is no lesson to be learned. the guy's concept of what is real is completely different from mine and yours, so who REALLY cares?
dear god
ButterMilkPancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:05 PM   #22
GravesOfTheFathers
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh Mazn View Post
^truth

no but seriously, he solved a problem that a bunch of elitist mathematicians couldn't figure out, then turns down a million dollars they wanted to give him for solving said problem...what an important lesson he's taught all of us!!!!! oh wait, there is no lesson to be learned. the guy's concept of what is real is completely different from mine and yours, so who REALLY cares?
I hope you drown in Zsa Zsa Gabor's vaginal fluids one day, mazn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #23
Oleg
mayhemafterdeath
 
Oleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 7,518
Rep Power: 23
Oleg beat up jewskiOleg beat up jewski
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh Mazn View Post
^truth

no but seriously, he solved a problem that a bunch of elitist mathematicians couldn't figure out, then turns down a million dollars they wanted to give him for solving said problem...what an important lesson he's taught all of us!!!!! oh wait, there is no lesson to be learned. the guy's concept of what is real is completely different from mine and yours, so who REALLY cares?
backed hard.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn
4:33am
yo if tocamget a G For a foreme legend. thatd be a stoei to tell. youre chill meh. heklp .e out find a g


tmew
Oleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:20 AM   #24
Muscles McPantski
Formerly Skipants
 
Muscles McPantski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,494
Rep Power: 19
Muscles McPantski karmablade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem After Death View Post
backed hard.
I'd expect someone who walked away from explosions to be mawnlier than this. Your walking away from explosions license has been revoked.
Muscles McPantski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:43 AM   #25
v2kv
BUGU
 
v2kv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 9,112
Rep Power: 22
v2kv slam gang member
gotta say, I'm pretty proud of that bmp tag
__________________

v2kv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 02:10 AM   #26
Oleg
mayhemafterdeath
 
Oleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 7,518
Rep Power: 23
Oleg beat up jewskiOleg beat up jewski
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipants View Post
I'd expect someone who walked away from explosions to be mawnlier than this. Your walking away from explosions license has been revoked.
1. there's no lesson to be made in any of this
2. him turning down money is a representation of the differences of values throughout various cultures.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn
4:33am
yo if tocamget a G For a foreme legend. thatd be a stoei to tell. youre chill meh. heklp .e out find a g


tmew
Oleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 02:22 AM   #27
Cambridge_works
FcknMagntsHwdothywrk
 
Cambridge_works's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 6,071
Rep Power: 19
Cambridge_works slam gang member
Henri Poincaré was such a faggot. He was studying homology.

fag
__________________
Cambridge_works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 02:27 AM   #28
Tckt15
not tck!
 
Tckt15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,059
Rep Power: 17
Tckt15 slam gang member
the masontags are great.
also, hes fucked hotter
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcangelo View Post
Hate time to say goodbye.. hate time.
Tckt15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:23 AM   #29
Death_
Registered User
 
Death_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Palm Beach County, FL
Posts: 1,788
Rep Power: 16
Death_ slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh Mazn View Post

he solved a problem that a bunch of elitist mathematicians couldn't figure out, then turns down a million dollars they wanted to give him for solving said problem...

id say he pwned them royally.
__________________

Death_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:44 AM   #30
motherfuck
you
 
motherfuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: 408 nigga
Posts: 2,422
Rep Power: 0
motherfuck is an unknown quantity at this point
he can give me that money and ill gladly accept it for sitting around on my lazy ass complaining and swearing on here and playing counterstrike...


FOR MONEY FOR SCIENCE!
__________________
motherfuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
1.maznputshandinpocket, 2.pullsoutmillion$, bmp can't do the match, how the tables of turned, mazn drinks pbr only, mazn fucked $1mill, mazn is a gigantic faggot, mazn solved harder, mazn=mc2, mzn moshes to krabcore, mzn>perelman, mznisafaggot, shawn & mazn sex day




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -