SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Adrift
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Adrift Website

Old 05-28-2004, 05:32 AM   #1
HatredEmbodied

HatredEmbodied slam gang member
Kevin...

Hey man, we talked before on other forums, whats up... just a question... I ran into a guy at a college here in DuPage county Illinois named Ivan and we were talking about Morbid Angel etc. when he mentioned Resurrection, so we got in to that subject and this guy said his sister was married to your brother John.... do you know this Ivan from Illinois? Any truth to this? If it is indeed true what A SMALL FUCKING WORLD!!!! Eh? HAHA!!
HatredEmbodied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 03:58 PM   #2
AstlAdrift
You LOVE Adrift

AstlAdrift slam gang member
Holy fucking shee-yot, Batman, "It's a Small World, After All...It's a Small World, After All" (come on Disney, sue me!)

Yup, his name is Ivan Orrick, his sister Lisa is in fact married to my brother John, the former Resurrection guitarist/songwriter. Ivan's a cool dude, fun to hang with. He also has lots of neat life experiences, as he did some time in the Navy (no buttering jokes, please), and saw quite a bit of the world. He and I last hung out at our neice's birthday party several months back.

Just goes to show, you never know who you'll run into. Since you will likely see Ivan before I do, say hey to him for me, and tell him to get on the Adrift board and post, or I'll punch him in the cock!

Take care, man! Look forward to having a beer with ya (if yer of legal age to imbibe, of course, no illegal activities here, boss! :D )
AstlAdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 05:45 PM   #3
HatredEmbodied

HatredEmbodied slam gang member
Hey Kev... for sure if I see Ivan again I will say whats up for you... it sure is a small world! And sometime soon we'll have to have a beer together, dont sweat illegal activities haha Im 29 years old!

Take care, see ya soon... are you indeed goin on tour with Soil????
HatredEmbodied is offline   Reply With Quote