SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Incinerate
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Incinerate Website

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2006, 09:21 PM   #1
Goaters
無月
 
Goaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,245
Rep Power: 23
Goaters beat up jewskiGoaters beat up jewski
Cover art!!

i found this on YouTube, you may have already seen this be for but for those who haven't.. check it out, It's pretttyy damn cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20N0wYbdMNc
Goaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 09:05 AM   #2
Sculpy
Registered User
 
Sculpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Noo Joisey
Posts: 4,039
Rep Power: 18
Sculpy beat up jewski
Man, Tony Koehl is so woefully overrated. That cover looks completely rubbish to me. His cover for the new Internal Suffering was crappy looking too. He'd probably be totally lost with a real canvas and materials.
Sculpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 07:03 PM   #3
Goaters
無月
 
Goaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,245
Rep Power: 23
Goaters beat up jewskiGoaters beat up jewski
Quote:
Originally Posted by SculptedCold
Man, Tony Koehl is so woefully overrated. That cover looks completely rubbish to me. His cover for the new Internal Suffering was crappy looking too. He'd probably be totally lost with a real canvas and materials.
hehe he he.
go have a look at his non digital work and decide for yourself... though the way you see him i doubt you would give two shits to what he can do on canvas.
Goaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 06:34 PM   #4
tamponsqueezer
Registered User
 
tamponsqueezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 794
Rep Power: 16
tamponsqueezer slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaters
i found this on YouTube, you may have already seen this be for but for those who haven't.. check it out, It's pretttyy damn cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20N0wYbdMNc
Killer! Thanks for posting!!!
tamponsqueezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:11 PM   #5
INCINERATE
Brutal Death
 
INCINERATE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,876
Rep Power: 17
INCINERATE slam gang member
We've asked Tony not to display our cover art 6 months before our projected release date, yet we continue to find new locations out on the internet with our artwork. :bang:
INCINERATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:53 AM   #6
NotIncin
Coma's a douche
 
NotIncin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,969
Rep Power: 16
NotIncin karmablade
Just out of curiousity and because I like feedback good and bad, what is it that you do not like about the artwork?
NotIncin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:37 AM   #7
Goaters
無月
 
Goaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,245
Rep Power: 23
Goaters beat up jewskiGoaters beat up jewski
Quote:
Originally Posted by INCINERATE
We've asked Tony not to display our cover art 6 months before our projected release date, yet we continue to find new locations out on the internet with our artwork. :bang:
oh reall, damn.. i've left messages on you guys and Tonys myspace asking if i could see a full view of the cover art, cause what i can see on your banner looks fuckin killer, i was always like "wtf!.. snobs" when i never got any replies, but now that you say that.. i totally under stand. that sucks that you keep finding places displaying the full view.. i do look forward to having the actual booklet in my hand so i can really study it up close though.. any chance of like a poster release as well, like the devourment re-release? :p that would rule!
Goaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 05:08 PM   #8
INCINERATE
Brutal Death
 
INCINERATE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,876
Rep Power: 17
INCINERATE slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaters
oh reall, damn.. i've left messages on you guys and Tonys myspace asking if i could see a full view of the cover art, cause what i can see on your banner looks fuckin killer, i was always like "wtf!.. snobs" when i never got any replies, but now that you say that.. i totally under stand. that sucks that you keep finding places displaying the full view.. i do look forward to having the actual booklet in my hand so i can really study it up close though.. any chance of like a poster release as well, like the devourment re-release? :p that would rule!
Yeah, it's not like we're trying to pricks about the cover art thing. We just don't want to display it way before the release comes out - then it's not much to get too excited about once the day comes that it's ready to release.

Yeah, Brutal Bands will of course have the full package thing going, CD, shirts, posters, stickers. I'll have to see if the band is interested in doing this as well, but funds are a little tight so we'll see.
INCINERATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:06 PM   #9
NotIncin
Coma's a douche
 
NotIncin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,969
Rep Power: 16
NotIncin karmablade
Scotts the nice guy i'm the prick haha!
NotIncin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -