Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Incinerate Website

Old 02-19-2006, 10:52 AM   #1
INCINERATE
Brutal Death

INCINERATE slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamponsqueezer
Sounds like buisness as usual. I guess if you're a Cannibal fan you will get the new record. I got the first 3 records (their best stuff!) plus "Vile" (the first with George) and "Bloodthirst". And these two new tracks proof me right. Not bad but nothing new either. I won't buy "Kill"!
Yeah, I won't be getting Kill either. And if I go somewhere and hear someone playing it I might bitch about it - hehehe. No, I actually like their older stuff. I thought The Bleeding was the their high point, and they've gone down hill from there. But of course financially they're probably doing better than ever. I think their tours now days are bigger now than when they were actually good. And I wish George would have stayed in Monstrosity. I remember seeing a video interview one time way back during Monstrosity's first CD, and George and the guitarist were actually ripping on Deicide and Cannibal Corpse, acting like they were silly and Monstrosity was the shit. Then the first chance George gets, he joins Cannibal Corpse. Two faced bastard!
INCINERATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 08:13 PM   #2
INCINERATE
Brutal Death

INCINERATE slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incin
I just think that whole package is ridiculus. How in Gods name can you call any of those bands "Underground"
Probably because the commercial entity financing this has barely heard of them in comparison to all the trendy nu-metal they are normally work with. What a joke... ...I sure am glad that there are true underground tours and fests that we can be a part of, and that this poor excuse for brutality isn't the only entertainment out there - that would suck big time.
INCINERATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 05:21 AM   #3
ChAAPY
it's one louder

ChAAPY beat up john dwyer
The California Metalfest lineup is even worse. Suffocation, Necrophagist, and Decrepit Birth all playing with Darkest Hour, On Broken Wings, Sworn Enemy, Caliban, Scars Of Tomorrow, etc.
ChAAPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 11:14 PM   #4
InvoluntarySlaughter

InvoluntarySlaughter slam gang member
At least guys like Matt and all of them get to spread their music to people who normally wouldn't give it the time of day. There's no such thing as bad exposure. At least people will know who they are.
InvoluntarySlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:50 AM   #5
Sculpy

Sculpy beat up jewski
The age of metalcore is upon us! When I was at Uni in Edinburgh, they called the local scene a metal one, but it actually consisted of about two or three actual metal bands, all shit, and countless punk, hardcore and a couple metalcore bands. eeeeerrgh.

Having said that, I have a fond place in my heart for Cannibal Corpse.
Sculpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 12:36 AM   #6
Cast_Thy_Heretic_11
Of Genocide

Cast_Thy_Heretic_11 slam gang member
Me aswell
Cast_Thy_Heretic_11 is offline   Reply With Quote