SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Severed Savior

Severed Savior Website


Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2006, 07:52 PM   #1
younguitarist
Registered User
 
younguitarist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 308
Rep Power: 16 younguitarist slam gang member
It's the first track Goaters. Thanks Mike!
younguitarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 11:30 PM   #2
PreserveVitalOrgans
Registered User
 
PreserveVitalOrgans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Seoul
Posts: 819
Rep Power: 16 PreserveVitalOrgans slam gang member
Yeah but when he posted it wasnt up there yet, after a few hours it started working though
PreserveVitalOrgans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 02:47 PM   #3
goblin
Gun Owning Jew
 
goblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kuh-li-forn-ya
Posts: 1,128
Rep Power: 17 goblin slam gang member
Sounds killer!
goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:40 AM   #4
Krigloch the Furious
Registered User
 
Krigloch the Furious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Springfield, IL
Posts: 14
Rep Power: 0 Krigloch the Furious slam gang member
that fucking owns!!!
Krigloch the Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 06:18 AM   #5
Cloaca
IS HE GONE YET
 
Cloaca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: São Paulo,Brasil
Posts: 7,919
Rep Power: 24 Cloaca beat up jewskiCloaca beat up jewski
That's probably the best song I've heard from you guys. Sick.
Cloaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 06:46 AM   #6
Goaters
無月
 
Goaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,245
Rep Power: 23 Goaters beat up jewskiGoaters beat up jewski
so .. did none of you guys stream this song when it was first put up on the myspace site?
Goaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:44 PM   #7
Fecal_Disgorge
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0 Fecal_Disgorge slam gang member
After a second listen, I have to say it fucking owns. I'm glad I could download it, I was going to ask if you could make it available and I come back and it's done. I just couldn't harness the complete ownage of that in one listen. That's what's great about your albums - they're good all the way through. After closely listening to each track listening to both albums, I found something more than I originally loved in them (for instance I now love Blessed by the Beast). You guys are my favourite brutal death metal band (well to be honest, I have to say Necrophagist are pretty good too, but Muhammed doesn't have enough dimension - just flashy guitar work which is great technically wise). Listening to Fuck the Humans and it's my favourite song now. Killer jazzy Atheist-like parts just past the 2 minute mark. I'm really looking forward to the next SS record. You guys set a standard for brutality.
Fecal_Disgorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 12:46 AM   #8
InvoluntarySlaughter
Registered User
 
InvoluntarySlaughter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tulare, California
Posts: 3,047
Rep Power: 18 InvoluntarySlaughter slam gang member
Yeah, and they're re-recording Fuck The Humans for the new album too. Will be sick I tell you. The clean jazzy parts in Servile Insurrection are amazing Mike. You guys rule!
InvoluntarySlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 10:20 AM   #9
Innards-Decay
Banned
 
Innards-Decay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: East Bay Area,California
Posts: 1,090
Rep Power: 17 Innards-Decay slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fecal_Disgorge
After a second listen, I have to say it fucking owns. I'm glad I could download it, I was going to ask if you could make it available and I come back and it's done. I just couldn't harness the complete ownage of that in one listen. That's what's great about your albums - they're good all the way through. After closely listening to each track listening to both albums, I found something more than I originally loved in them (for instance I now love Blessed by the Beast). You guys are my favourite brutal death metal band (well to be honest, I have to say Necrophagist are pretty good too, but Muhammed doesn't have enough dimension - just flashy guitar work which is great technically wise). Listening to Fuck the Humans and it's my favourite song now. Killer jazzy Atheist-like parts just past the 2 minute mark. I'm really looking forward to the next SS record. You guys set a standard for brutality.
I don't know dude. I think they need more of a Foetopsy influence. Just kidding, you guys fucking rule.
Innards-Decay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 12:41 PM   #10
PreserveVitalOrgans
Registered User
 
PreserveVitalOrgans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Seoul
Posts: 819
Rep Power: 16 PreserveVitalOrgans slam gang member
who thinks mike should Power tab this song?


not that i could play all of it though :)
PreserveVitalOrgans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 07:07 PM   #11
Goaters
無月
 
Goaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,245
Rep Power: 23 Goaters beat up jewskiGoaters beat up jewski
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreserveVitalOrgans
who thinks mike should Power tab this song?


not that i could play all of it though :)
i think..oh who cares what i think.
the point is. i don't have one and it's time for lunch.
Goaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 09:04 PM   #12
Fecal_Disgorge
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0 Fecal_Disgorge slam gang member
Hey, Goaters, noticed you on last.fm Top Fan of Severed Savior - nice. I'm EnemyoftheState, 5th top fan :p
Fecal_Disgorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 01:15 AM   #13
Goaters
無月
 
Goaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6,245
Rep Power: 23 Goaters beat up jewskiGoaters beat up jewski
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fecal_Disgorge
Hey, Goaters, noticed you on last.fm Top Fan of Severed Savior - nice. I'm EnemyoftheState, 5th top fan :p
yeah !!!! haha i just noticed that yesterday.. i was kinda stoked! :D
Goaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 AM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -