SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Dysrhythmia

Dysrhythmia Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
necrotizing fasciiti

anybody know how

colin runs his amps? i think its into the roland 2x12 then line out to the input of the hartke head which is run to the eden cab? am i correct?
necrotizing fasciiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:32 AM   #2
jack0012come
Banned

Red face ug ring 'link' in Haim's death

California Attorney General Jerry Brown said the star's name was discovered on records during an investigation into the illegal activity. He said that the problem of drug abuse was being "increasingly linked to criminal organisations". But the Los Angeles County coroner has not yet determined what killed him. The Lost Boys actor died at a California hospital on Wednesday. "Corey Haim's death is yet another tragedy linked to the growing problem of prescription drug abuse," Mr Brown said. "This problem is increasingly linked to criminal organisations, like the illegal and massive prescription drug ring under investigation." I don't thinkcheap sto power leveling Corey overdosed, not at all Mark Heaslip, agent Assistant chief coroner Ed Winter said four prescription drug bottles bearing the actor's name were found in the apartment where he collapsed, but all those drugs had been provided by a doctor who had been treating the actor. Mr Winter also said he was "surprised" that Jerry Brown would "come out and give a cause of death". In a laterstar trek online power leveling interview Brown said that he did not know what had killed the actor. Haim's agent, Mark Heaslip, said his client's medications had been prescribed to him. "I don't think Corey overdosed, not at all," he said. Plans are under way to hold a public memorial for Haim, who died aged 38, in LA. The actor is expected to be buried at a private funeral in his native Canada.
jack0012come is offline   Reply With Quote