SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > General Forums > Death Metal Discussion

Death Metal Discussion churlish elitist commentary. our most popular forum yet. metal not necessarily discussed.

Old 03-12-2013, 09:26 PM   #31
Matt-DDR

Ever since the Timeghoul digipak CD sold out in less than two months, I've been getting questions from people asking where they can get a copy and if there will be a repress. When the first pressing was initially completed, we had the tracks from the two demos to work with. Since then a lot of "vault" material has been unearthed and included on The Crypt's superb upcoming vinyl edition. The initial plan was only to do the single pressing but there has been such a demand for this material that I have arranged another pressing.

Since so much new material has surfaced since the initial pressing, we're going to be making it a double CD jewel case. It will be very hard to top the awesome presentation of the first pressing but this one will have a 12-page matte finish booklet with additional liner notes as well as an expanded track listing. The first CD will still contain the same demo tracks as the first pressing while the second CD will contain the following track listing:

Fever of Grief - 1st Recording
Imp - 1st Recording
Joust of the Souls - 1st Recording
Rainwound - 1st Recording
Project 1
Project 2
Project 3
Infinity Coda Live
Rainwould Live
The Digger Live
The Siege Live

I thought a lengthy intro was needed as some may ask the question why these tracks weren't included to begin with, so I figured to get this out of the way immediately. This second pressing, double CD is at press now and is up for pre-order now. In the meantime, DO NOT miss out on the epic double LP version from The Crypt. The label is now sold out of them already (still copies available from Dark Descent). Get in and get the CD and/or LP before it's too late.
Matt-DDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:07 PM   #32
Matt-DDR

Timeghoul hooded sweatshirts and t-shirts are now available for pre-order. The sweatshirts are PRINT TO ORDER. This means that I will only print what is ordered during this pre-order term ending on March 29th, 2013. I have also added the shirts as a pre-order because I'm sure some of you will want both. Remember, if you don't order one of these hoodies by March 29, you miss out. You can see an actual picture of one in the description...yours will look the same.

If you want a custom/larger size in either the hoodie or t-shirt, please let me know as I can accommodate requests at this time. Pass the word.

http://www.darkdescentrecords.com/st...oducts_id=2949

Old 03-15-2013, 02:11 AM   #33
Mol
WOMBBEATER

damn, I'd love to grab one but DAT SHIPPING COST :/
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #34
Matt-DDR

Nothing I can do about that but as I stated before, if you are thinking about getting a hoodie, you better order one in the next 10 days. Once I close the order period that's it. No extras are printed. These are nice, high quality hoodies too...I've had mine for a few months now. It's definitely a great looking design too.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:58 AM   #35
Matt-DDR

Timeghoul 2CDs are shipping now!