SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > General Forums > Death Metal Discussion

Death Metal Discussion churlish elitist commentary. our most popular forum yet. metal not necessarily discussed.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-20-2017, 07:36 PM   #1
Flaccid Penguin
Form Voltron

Red face My first trip to Croatia and my first encounter with Shadowhunter

Awhile back I traveled to Croatia to the Institute of Anthropological Research to further my studies. By the time I arrived in Zagreb my body and mind were in a state of precarious fatigue; I needed a drink to lift my spirits. I had planned to go visit the Mimara Museum but that had to be put on hold. So I set out on a nocturnal peregrination in search of some heavy booze.

It was dark by the time I began to sluggishly wander the streets. As I proceeded over the uneven pavement, blotched vapors emerged from the fumaroles of several sewer covers. There were a multitude of restaurants with bogusly exotic cuisines as well as a variety of night spots of bizarre reputation and numerous establishments that existed in the twilight realm with regard to their legality. The area seemed like a spawning ground for marginal people and movements. There was a dim and disordered atmosphere leaking every out of every sordid streetcorner. Mephitic fumes plunged my nostrils as I lethargically strolled along. I was blasting Morgirion and Deathspell Omega on my ipod the entire walk to match the mood of the ubiquitous foggy sky and incandescent moon on this swarthy tenebrous evening. Such was the habitual course of my cumbersome meanderings in search of a drink.

I eventually came across a Moonshine Whiskey bar on Frane Petrića 2. When I entered there were only two men in the bar, a bartender and another sitting on a bar stool. The décor looked like that of an unfinished basement or storage room. There were a great number of flea market antiquities hanging from the walls, and dangling from the ceiling were long objects that resembled razor strops. I go in remove one ear piece, sit down and order two shots of moonshine. The man sitting one stool away from me gave me a look of recognition. Then he paused, looked forward and turned toward me again and inquired:
"Is that Morgirion you're listening to?"
I took out my other ear piece astonished that not only could he hear that far but that he would recognize the sound of an obscure black metal band from such a distance. The bartender set down my two shots. Just what I needed to alleviate the agitated weariness that has plagued me thus far.
"Why yes it is, how did you know?" I asked while I gulped down a shot of moonshine.
"I'm a big fan. You know let's grab a table the next round is on me".

And this is how I met a man known by the alias of Shadowhunter. We drank and talked for hours about our favorite extreme metals bands, films, and literature. Our tastes were very similar although he was a bit uppity at times with his assertions. We gleefully rambled on and on with an indulgent lighthearted garrulousness that I rarely come across. Then out of nowhere he pulls out his phone a shows me a site called smnnews. He started telling me how I should post there since the forum has been dead and inactive for awhile and maybe I could contribute. I told him that forum looks like it's for faggot ass bitch boys. Then a piercing uncomfortable silence followed. I turned and saw that the bartender also became ominously quiet and unflinchingly stared at me. Shadowhunter put his phone away and looked at me with disgust and then slowly looked down at his glass of scotch. As he vacantly stared at his glass of Ardbeg Scotch he slowly gyrated the glass with the tips of his fingers in a state of intense uneasy rumination. He then mustered underneath his sinister voice.

"I think it's time for you to go now"

The change in contour of his voice took on a brooding pernicious character that petrified me. Terrified, I collected myself and proceeded towards the entrance when the bartender stood in front of me without saying a word put on a violent perturbed look on his face. I tried to move past him but he kept blocking me which eventually led to him shoving me to the ground. In a state of panic I got up and turned around but before I could even fathom, Shadowhunter, like an apparition, appeared before me grabbed my hair and slammed my head repeatedly on the bar counter top. Blood leaked from the side of my head and my vision became distorted. All I heard was Shadowhunter violently yelling
"HOLD HIM DOWN GODDAMNIT!! HOLD THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOWN!"
There was a palpable Terpsichorean sinuosity in his voice.
The bartender proceeded to recklessly toss the bar stools about and belligerently placed my face down on the counter top. Shadowhunter swiftly locked the front door.
"You want to see what a faggot ass fuckboy looks like? Huh?" Then he pushed the bartender off of me and grabbed my hair and pulled my head towards himself. Then he frantically shook my head and yelled:

"ANSWER ME!"

This exclamation evoked a monstrous deafening roar that seem to be summoned from the bowels of hell. The ground could have cracked opened and unleashed a legion of demons from the diabolical strength of Shadowhunter's obstreperous outburst alone. A thick dense silence followed. Then it got real quiet and still as if he were still patiently waiting for my response. My ears were ringing from the auditory demonic verbal assault I had endured. I couldn't speak. My jaw was broken and I could barely see the blood drenched teeth on the counter top I had lost from the impact. In a fit of rage Shadowhunter aggressively removed my pants and briefs so that I was exposed. The bartender shuffled about to whip out his manhood and proceeded to stroke his thick veiny uncircumcised penis.

"He looks like a little piggy doesn't he Geza?"
The bartender, who I came know his name as Geza Csath, replied:
"The finest piece of flesh I've seen in awhile......awwww wook at him he's crying! What do you think about smnnews NOW YOU LITTLE SWINE!" As he slapped the side of my bloodied faced.

My vision was slightly adjusting and recovering at this point. Across the countertop behind the various bottles of booze was a mirror that I fixated on the entire time since the impact. I could see Geza's reflection in the mirror as he nodded toward Shadowhunter. Shadowhunter nodded back to Geza while he was stroking his dick. Shadowhunter grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, whipped out a switch blade and held it to my throat then whispered in my ear:

"You talk shit about SMN?You want to be treated like a bitchboy? Were going to treat you like one. Smile to the reflection so you can get a good look at yourself." He said as he briefly gestured toward the mirror with his swithcblade hand. He took a demented jovial pleasure in telling me this.

Then with the other hand he unzipped his pants and immediately thrusted his member inside of my anus while holding a dagger to my throat. He kissed my neck and began whispering Deathspell Omega lyrics from Chaining the Katechon. I'm not gay and I had never had a man inside of me. I was being violated in the most degrading fashion possible. I could see my reflection. Helpless, my face was covered with blood from my cranial injury, my front teeth were missing, and I was sweating and crying while Geza continued to furiously stroke his cock while Shadowhunter began exhibiting incessant monosyllabic grunting noises.

"Haha YES !!!!YES!!! Punish him Shadowhunter! PUNISH HIM LIKE THE BITCHBOY THAT HE REALLY IS!!!!!"

With every thrust my humanity and dignity was being taken from me. I exuded so much moisture from crying and sweating I became severely dehydrated. Coupled with my head trauma I became increasingly nauseous and delirious. I passed out and everything went black. When I came to, my eyes barely flickered open and I could see Shadowhunter and Geza Csath zipping up their pants and adjusting their clothing as if ready to depart. Shadowhunter looked at me intently and noticed I was awake. I was bathed in a menagerie of fluids that weighed heavy on my already fragile beatened body. The smell of my blood and the pulp of my lacerated flesh wreaked of a pungent metallic stench that ensconced the room. I was so physically depleted I couldn't even summon enough energy to budge a fucking inch. All I could do was see under my eyelids.

"HEY! Can you hear me?" He snapped his fingers in front of me. He tilted my head towards him so that I was forced to look directly at him.
I meekly nodded affirmatively.
"Good. Hears my final message to you, you fucking cunt. This is what you get from talking shit about SMN and my crew. Welcome to Croatia....BITCH"

Then Geza and Shadowhunter briskly walked towards the entrance and opened the door which unsheathed a penetrating daylight that I languorously tried to cover my eyes from. The blinding light....it was already morning.
Shadowhunter and Geza left the door open and casually walked out.

My first encounter with Shadowhunter still traumatizes me. This was years ago but even now in my dreams or when I look up to the night sky I stumble upon morbid nudges from the mystical forces beyond my grasp, and witness unsuspecting scenery slithering with crepuscular silhouettes of the moribund and grotesque; A Boschian tortuous hell where my violent devastating rape is cyclically recycled. A nightmare mysteriously crafted by the nameless malign creatures from beyond. I witnessed thousands of souls carried through a hideous series of grotesque malicious transfigurations where their screams abound through the cavity of our absurd existence. At some point I ceased to discern reality from these sepulchral visions. I maenadically frolic among them, reveling in this bacchanalian maniacal rapture....until I see an aperture that is my anus. As I stare into the abyss that is my violated orifice, the murky depths of the unknown unwaveringly stares back. I am hunted by SHADOWS....terrified and ensorcelled by omniscient murals of the ghastly and the macabre....the SHADOWHUNTER continues to engender havoc on whats left of my shattered cognizance.
Flaccid Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:11 PM   #2
Dizzy Alpaca Party
My body is ready

Re: My first trip to Croatia and my first encounter with Shadowhunter

Ceddeoo, don't you have studying to do?
Dizzy Alpaca Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:41 PM   #3
Lichtbringer
Kellerstahl

Rep Power: 26 Lichtbringer beat up jewskiLichtbringer beat up jewskiLichtbringer beat up jewski

(of course this isnt ceedeo)
Lichtbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:06 AM   #4
Gangrene

Flaccid PenguiNEET
Gangrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 09:53 AM   #5
Vadge
Woof Reprisal

Rep Power: 22 Vadge beat up jewskiVadge beat up jewskiVadge beat up jewskiVadge beat up jewski

You're my favourite poster and I've never said that about anyone here
Vadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 09:20 PM   #6
Flaccid Penguin
Form Voltron

Question Re: My first trip to Croatia and my first encounter with Shadowhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadge View Post
You're my favourite poster and I've never said that about anyone here
http://forums.smnnews.com/member.php?u=36741
Old 09-21-2017, 10:38 PM   #7
Lichtbringer
Kellerstahl

Rep Power: 26 Lichtbringer beat up jewskiLichtbringer beat up jewskiLichtbringer beat up jewski

"I just meet uptown and I'm a guy?"

Lichtbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:22 AM   #8
Vadge
Woof Reprisal

Rep Power: 22 Vadge beat up jewskiVadge beat up jewskiVadge beat up jewskiVadge beat up jewski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaccid Penguin View Post
Yes but you are the same person
Vadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 01:03 AM   #9
ceddeeoo
LORD OF DARKNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy Alpaca Party View Post
Ceddeoo, don't you have studying to do?
i graduated homie

now i just work and get hipster bitches
ceddeeoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 07:02 PM   #10
Flaccid Penguin
Form Voltron

Still need to czech out dat mimara museum
Old 09-27-2018, 01:25 AM   #11
Oleg
mayhemafterdeath

Honored to be eskimo bros with Shadowhunter
Oleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:15 AM   #12
De Profoundis
۞CC♆LTIST

Rep Power: 27 De Profoundis is a glorious beacon of lightDe Profoundis is a glorious beacon of lightDe Profoundis is a glorious beacon of lightDe Profoundis is a glorious beacon of lightDe Profoundis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaccid Penguin View Post
Then out of nowhere he pulls out his phone a shows me a site called smnnews.
I stopped reading here cause phones can't do that
De Profoundis is offline   Reply With Quote