SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Between The Buried And Me > General Music Discussion

Old 07-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #481
worldcapsized

worldcapsized slam gang member
damn I totally forgot about this thread. last year when I had money I went insane on my vinyl shopping sprees.....can't do that at all this year :( but I did head down to Kops yesterday and grabbed the moon and antarctica re-master on 180gram. sort of an impulse buy, but I'm glad I got it because it sounds fantastic and it's the album that pretty much changed my life as a kid who was just used to listening to ac/dc all day.

/rant
and i had a lucid dream of vagina last night, unfortuneately it wasnt actually there it was on the phone. it was like phone sex operation 20 years in the future, when somehow a psychic forcefield of vaginal interface encompass my penile erection making my ejaculate into invisible cumbucket, all via a cheap phone call---sounds like a plan huh? final transcendence of body via technology etcetera
worldcapsized is offline   Reply With Quote