SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Fondlecorpse

Fondlecorpse Website


Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2006, 08:23 PM   #1
CHUD LIFE FOREVER!
Registered User
 
CHUD LIFE FOREVER!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 58
Rep Power: 15 CHUD LIFE FOREVER! slam gang member
Favorite flick?

Very simple. What's your favorite flick? Mine would have to be Empire Strikes Back. I could watch it over and over again untill my asshole imploded.
CHUD LIFE FOREVER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 09:54 AM   #2
TheGoreGnome
Registered User
 
TheGoreGnome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Holland
Posts: 138
Rep Power: 15 TheGoreGnome slam gang member
Hahaha since my room is partly a Star Wars shrine and i have almost all the old toys and tons of new ones haha I would also say the original Star wars trilogy (without the evil additions......) :saber:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUD LIFE FOREVER!
Very simple. What's your favorite flick? Mine would have to be Empire Strikes Back. I could watch it over and over again untill my asshole imploded.
TheGoreGnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 10:25 AM   #3
TheGoreGnome
Registered User
 
TheGoreGnome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Holland
Posts: 138
Rep Power: 15 TheGoreGnome slam gang member
Hahahah you have no idea what we have for future plans for songs. And if you dig Star Wars did you ever listen to the band Zuckuss? especially their first cd "titfucked by tauntaun" Star Wars inspired porngrind hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucified Coma
Nice! See, Razorback bands need to drop the whole horror thing. It's all about Star Wars!!
TheGoreGnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 12:42 PM   #4
CHUD LIFE FOREVER!
Registered User
 
CHUD LIFE FOREVER!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 58
Rep Power: 15 CHUD LIFE FOREVER! slam gang member
Zuckuss is some tough shit to find. If you do know where you can order their albums let me in on the link!
CHUD LIFE FOREVER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 02:07 PM   #5
TheGoreGnome
Registered User
 
TheGoreGnome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Holland
Posts: 138
Rep Power: 15 TheGoreGnome slam gang member
Hahaha don't i know it, i had to hunt for a LONG time when their first cd was released i think that one is almost impossible to find now sadly but worth hunting down if possible. Which is a shame it's so rare "Titfucked by Tauntaun" fucking rocks!! i wore the shirt to a convention and the dude who played max rebo found it hilarious, cool dude for sure. But anyways their second cd is slightly less genius sample wise, still rules but the first cd has the best samples EVER. But "Rancor Rimbjob" is still a bad ass cd. check out http://deathdealerdistro.cardiacarrest666.com/ he's my bro from Cardiac Arrest he supplied me and some mates with the second Zuckuss cd. So i would say drop him a line. He's a cool guy, tell him i sent you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUD LIFE FOREVER!
Zuckuss is some tough shit to find. If you do know where you can order their albums let me in on the link!
TheGoreGnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 10:27 AM   #6
SabbaS
Registered User
 
SabbaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Holland
Posts: 32
Rep Power: 0 SabbaS slam gang member
Favorit flicks I watched like several times last couple of months, Haute Tension aka High Tension. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338095/
Very gory slasher, just the way I like em.

And

Dead End http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0308152/ which is a more suspense based movie. Very good acting especially Lin Shaye http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005417/
She is truly amazing in this flick.

As for my all time favorit movie....................... really hard to pin point one, the LOTR trilogy really blew me away. Early Star Wars and naaaaaaah fuck that question is too hard there are simply to many movies I really like
SabbaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:21 PM   #7
CHUD LIFE FOREVER!
Registered User
 
CHUD LIFE FOREVER!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 58
Rep Power: 15 CHUD LIFE FOREVER! slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoreGnome
Hahaha don't i know it, i had to hunt for a LONG time when their first cd was released i think that one is almost impossible to find now sadly but worth hunting down if possible. Which is a shame it's so rare "Titfucked by Tauntaun" fucking rocks!! i wore the shirt to a convention and the dude who played max rebo found it hilarious, cool dude for sure. But anyways their second cd is slightly less genius sample wise, still rules but the first cd has the best samples EVER. But "Rancor Rimbjob" is still a bad ass cd. check out http://deathdealerdistro.cardiacarrest666.com/ he's my bro from Cardiac Arrest he supplied me and some mates with the second Zuckuss cd. So i would say drop him a line. He's a cool guy, tell him i sent you.
Thanks man!

Metal, Star Wars, porn, and gore........these are a few of my favorite things!
CHUD LIFE FOREVER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -