Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Arsis
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arsis Website

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-04-2006, 07:03 PM   #1
brandond

brandond slam gang member
Forums necromancy!

Revitalizing this thread to prove the usefulness of this forum. Without it, Austin and crew might never have gotten to play on the May 1 show. If that hadn't happened I might never have heard Anagnorisis, and that would have been a minor tragedy. Because I was digging these guys from the word go.

You never know what to expect out of an unknown opening act when you're just ready to hear the bands you came for, but I try to keep an open mind. Yet I must say that I was very pleasantly surprised to hear such an awesome sound when Anagnorisis opened their set. "The Corpse in the Silo" caused my friends and I to look at each other all at once with that face that says, "I'll be damned. Are you listening to this?"

We were pumped to hear that very song was being handed out and listened to it as soon as we began our drive home. Anyway, I'm definitely interested in hearing more from these guys in the future, and that's at least partly thanks to this forum. Neato.
brandond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 02:44 AM   #2
Anagnorisis

Anagnorisis slam gang member
thank you.we aim to please.there will be two new songs posted soon,"tide recession" and "the weakness of a fathers hand" will be up soon.....
thanks again to the boys in arsis for the kind words.....cant wait to watch you play again!!!!
Aust
Anagnorisis is offline   Reply With Quote