Thread: pitch shifters
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 02:02 PM   #3
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Holland
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 0 clitgrinder slam gang member
I am recording with a harddisk recorder from Roland! Yeah I understand what you mean but there are some studio pitch shifters which are made for the voice! I was wondering if someone could help me with a brand name......or a type!?
The boss pitch shifter pedals are actually made for guitars so I am looking for a pitch shifter/ harmoniser for the vocals.......
Thanx anyway for your info!
clitgrinder is offline   Reply With Quote