Thread: Good TV Shows?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 06:28 PM   #1474
Dizzy Alpaca Party
My body is ready

Re: Good TV Shows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by (((OdiumNostrum View Post
I am not that familiar with the Adult Swim scene, only with the big ones like The Eric Andre Show tbh. I saw the trailer for "Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell"
prior to your mention and it didn't do much for me, but "Heart She Holler" looks absolutely bonkers, so I will surely put it to my watchlist, cheers.
IMO, The Heart, She Holler is the best thing Vernon Chatman has ever done. It's nuttier than a tree full of squirrels on laughing gas, downright disgusting at the best of times, disturbing at the worst, and fucking hilarious throughout.

Your pretty face is going to hell took me a little bit to get into. The first season left me mildly entertained but mostly nonplussed. Now that I've seen them all, it's easily in my top 5 for that network, it's funny as hell once you get a handle on the characters.

Also, if any of you are into Anime, check out Ballmasters. It's more of a parody of Anime tropes, but well written and the animation style is really cool. Also, if you don't like Anime, you should still watch it (I fucking hate anime lol), it's just funny in general.
Dizzy Alpaca Party is offline   Reply With Quote