View Single Post
Old 07-23-2004, 08:16 PM   #12
Fisting The Dead

Fisting The Dead slam gang member
Hey hey now, Marq. I wasn't upset or pissed. I was just messing around, dude. I know you aren't a fan of the genre. I was just making a reference to what you said to that other dude's song like when you asked, "Do you want an honest opinion?" Then here, all I meant to say was that if you didn't make a similar comment to that other song, then I can't be that bad. Don't take things too seriously, dude. I like all you guys. Well, maybe not you.

...just kidding man.

And I hope you don't think that I am giving you any bullshit or anything like that. I don't believe I ever have. I am not being an obnoxious child...I hope. I've said before that I'm not a fan of the genre you guys play as well, but I can try to give non-biased comments on your music. I'd much rather listen to you guys actually than any other radio band like Korn, Incubus, or even Lamb of God and they're death metal.

So hey Marq, don't take me too seriously dude. And thanks a lot for the feedback. Make sure if Jack goes to your home, force him to listen to my music! Make sure his review is no shorter than 50 paragraphs of pure approval!
Fisting The Dead is offline   Reply With Quote