View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 04:28 AM   #133
concentrate
Ho-de-do

concentrate slam gang member
in Honor of Adrianwar, here is my collection of shit stories.

8th grade: A kid was running laps in gym class and had a bad case of diarrhea and shit everywhere. He ran out of the gym and a teacher threw a random sweatshirt on it to cover it up.

8th grade again: I was at my best friends house and had to take a dump and used the bathroom that happened to be clogged before i went in. I got done and flushed and the water flowed to the brim. Not knowing what to do at the time, I consulted with my dumbass friends who thought they knew about plumbing. I opened the top of the toilet and pull the plug that's attached to the flushing handle without realizing. The toilet over flowed and Shit went all over his bathroom. I had to wear bags on my feet to clean and I ruined a pair of socks which i was quick to throw away.

High school: A teacher at my high school who teaches drafting and is a complete asshole had a bad experience that he thought wouldn't follow him past high school. He was on the football team and during a game couldn't go to the bathroom. He had a bad case of the shits and went in his football uniform during the game. Everyone used to call him "Poopsie" and they still do now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogodimi View Post
yeah, so then you can fuck him in the ass when he's out
concentrate is offline   Reply With Quote