Thread: Beer Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 11:57 PM   #1512
DrippingInsanity

Rep Power: 25 DrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud ofDrippingInsanity has much to be proud of
Re: Beer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin007 View Post
Just picked up a 2011 Reserve a few days ago. My beer shop down the street had just received 12 of them that same day, Wednesday. I told him I'd come back Fri/Sat for 2, so I asked him to save them in the back for me. He assured me no one would come for them and I just went along with it...My buddy went in the next day and he said there were only 2 left. I come back on friday and there was only one but my check hadn't arrived to my house yet...Thankfully my girl said she'd pay for it. Wish I'd get to try it but I will be aging this one.
2011 Reserve of what?

I used to work full time at a liquor store (now only part time) and let me tell ya, most people that work at these stores don't know/give a shit about beer. Most of the people I've worked with had no interest in beer and didn't even bother to worry about setting limits on harder to get stuff. The only thing I can suggest is try to make friends with the beer person at the store you frequent so that you can get an in on the rarer stuff and have a more solid answer if they can hold stuff for ya.
DrippingInsanity is offline   Reply With Quote