SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   Vomit Remnants (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   New Album (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=108321)

Vriend 02-23-2006 01:59 PM

New Album

Hey Japanese fucks, when can we expect your new album?

You fucking crushed the Rotterdam deathfest man, awesome shit. Brutal pit, come again soon.

InvoluntarySlaughter 02-23-2006 03:06 PM

On the U.L. website is says November. I can't wait that long at all.

Vriend 02-23-2006 04:09 PM

Fucking november, no way! Is it a worldrelease or just US?

InvoluntarySlaughter 02-23-2006 07:58 PM

Um, I believe Worldwide. I'm not sure though. If it's coming out on U.L. it should be a worldwide right, or no because Unique Leader Europe is now Neurotic Records? I don't know man. Sorry for the wierd comment. Haha!

KeisukeVomit 02-24-2006 08:27 AM

Hey Guys!
Thank you for the big hell fucking interesting in our upcoming new album!
yeah hopefully its coming on this Nov! Ofcourse Unique leader will distribute around the world! Especially US,Canada and Europe would be fucking strong!
So please keep your eyes on our new album!

Surt 02-24-2006 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InvoluntarySlaughter
Um, I believe Worldwide. I'm not sure though. If it's coming out on U.L. it should be a worldwide right, or no because Unique Leader Europe is now Neurotic Records? I don't know man. Sorry for the wierd comment. Haha!

I don't think 'Unique Leader Europe' was ever anything more than a name, as from what I understand of it Ruud handled the European distribution and side of things for the American UL guys, which had to fall by the wasteside when he set up his label Neurotic Records - meaning he couldn't dedicate the time to both anymore, so chose to focus on his own label.

That's just my take on it though, not based on anything official i've read or owt.

ontopic: roll on when the Vomit sickness hits again!

InvoluntarySlaughter 02-24-2006 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surt
I don't think 'Unique Leader Europe' was ever anything more than a name, as from what I understand of it Ruud handled the European distribution and side of things for the American UL guys, which had to fall by the wasteside when he set up his label Neurotic Records - meaning he couldn't dedicate the time to both anymore, so chose to focus on his own label.

That's just my take on it though, not based on anything official i've read or owt.

ontopic: roll on when the Vomit sickness hits again!

Cool, thanks for clarifying that up Surt. And yes, I can't wait for the new V.R.! :emot-chee

Gods Puke 02-25-2006 02:22 AM

I guess we all just have to wait.

Cannibalistic_Horror 02-25-2006 08:59 PM

Hopefully it will be worth it. Brilliant hyper groove brutality is always worth the wait.

InvoluntarySlaughter 02-26-2006 10:56 PM

Definitely agreed. I can't wait for the new Despondency either. That will slay, no doubt. :hbang32en

Surt 02-27-2006 09:45 AM

Hopefully VR won't be one of those bands that you want to see live loads of times but only get to see the once.

They need to be given more European festival slots IMO... Fuck The Commerce, Obscene Extreme...etc.

InvoluntarySlaughter 02-27-2006 02:40 PM

If they came out to Cali, it wouldn't hurt either. ;)

modern death 02-27-2006 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vriend
Hey Japanese fucks

Good way to get their attention, :suicide:

Cannibalistic_Horror 03-05-2006 09:25 AM

I would definately pay to see them if they tour the UK.

InvoluntarySlaughter 03-10-2006 10:36 PM

I wish you guys were able to do Bloodletting. That would have been sick man!

t_rex 03-10-2006 11:02 PM

Nah they should just come to Australia.

InvoluntarySlaughter 03-11-2006 01:21 AM

No, you guys are getting everyone to go over there now. Bastards! :emot-cryi

Vriend 03-12-2006 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuulfly
I would pay too to see them, but for a french show !!!
Hope they'll tour Europe for the next album (or even before :D). Just 8 months to wait hehe.

I hope they tour Europe soon too, hehe.

KeisukeVomit 03-12-2006 08:34 AM

Hell yeah guys!!Australian,European(Again),North american(Again) tour...everywhere we can't wait to show you guys Hyper groove brutality!!!!!

Necroharmonic 03-14-2006 04:13 AM

Ive seen VOMIT live , awesome shit , hail Keisuke !!!

menstralsmoothie 03-14-2006 01:47 PM

new album thats gonna be fucking awesome.

crazy shit out of japan

Surt 03-14-2006 05:21 PM

you're forever welcome in this country Keisuke!

especially after the way you absolutely tore shit up last May.

Hatefuldanny 03-18-2006 06:55 AM

Hi Keisuke, here Daniele of Hateful....I can't wait to see you on stage again, you were one of the most powerful and precise act I ever seen.
What should we expect from the new tracks? The ones included in the three way split were awesome!

KeisukeVomit 03-18-2006 10:15 AM

Dani!

Hey Dani! Great to hear from you bro! I still can not stop the new Hateful demo cd!! Its really kller one!!
Glad to hear you enjoyed out stage in Italy! It was fun as hell! Hope to see you again soon!
The new album is still same vein as first two songs from 3way split cd.So it means more fast,techinical then old cds.

Dr. Kang Mao-pang 06-18-2006 01:03 AM

Can't wait to hear new VR material, been a fan for about 6 years- love "Supreme Entity" and "Indefensible Vehemence" heaps...wasn't a huge fan of that 3 song promo released in 2004 (?) but I've heard the new shit is better than that! Hope it goes well and it'd be sick to see you guys in Aus for sure!! Maybe we can even share a stage!!! (depending on who organises the tour of course)

Rhino Grindethic 06-21-2006 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chalky
wasn't a huge fan of that 3 song promo released in 2004 (?) but I've heard the new shit is better than that!

The VR side of that 3-way split with GT and Carnivorous had really thin production (especially the drums). Man, they better get a beefy and more natural sound for the album. Can't wait. The current line-up is such an amazingly tight unit!

pedrin 07-08-2006 03:43 PM

Hey, Keisuke, here Pedro from Kevlar Skin...be sure to hit Spain in your next euro tour, bro...can't wait to see you live!!!!! I hope we can share the stage sometime in the future...

Take care!!!