SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   Demilich (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Demilich at Maryland Deathfest IV (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=106641)

Azathoth 02-11-2006 07:34 PM

Demilich at Maryland Deathfest IV
 
Demilich will be playing at the Maryland Deathfest IV on May 27-28.
Hopefully they'll play on the second day since I graduate on the first.

brutalmotherfuck 02-12-2006 12:18 PM

I will DEFINITELY be at MDF!!!! All the days Ive gotten stoned listening to demilich over the years, I never thought Id EVER get to see them live.... One of my most anticipated performances of the year and ever!

Azathoth 02-12-2006 08:18 PM

Last I checked, MDF is their first and last US show.

Azathoth 02-15-2006 04:28 PM

Guess I'm going to miss it then since I absolutely can't go on Saturday. I probably won't go at all now since the only other band I wanted to see was Dismember.

Cyuonut 02-15-2006 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azathoth
Guess I'm going to miss it then since I absolutely can't go on Saturday. I probably won't go at all now since the only other band I wanted to see was Dismember.

I've falsely thought the fest is on Friday and Saturday, and that we'll play on the second day. Now that I realized it's Sat-Sun, I'm not sure anymore. I'll ask for more information about the actual day.

-agb

InvoluntarySlaughter 02-15-2006 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyuonut
Yes, the plan includes conquering the land of silicone and botox, too. I'll post here if all gets confirmed.

-agb

:banana: That is fucking great news guys. And as for silicone, some of it is cool. Botox is for people like John Kerry though.

Cyuonut 02-17-2006 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crucified Coma
So any hints at what the set list will look like for these U.S. shows?

Perfect. Depending on the time we can use for the set, of course.

-a

Dani Hell 02-27-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azathoth
Last I checked, MDF is their first and last US show.


MDF will not be the first and last show in the US

Azathoth 02-27-2006 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani Hell
MDF will not be the first and last show in the US

That was confirmed halfway up the page. You should read all the replys before you post.

Dani Hell 02-28-2006 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azathoth
That was confirmed halfway up the page. You should read all the replys before you post.


yeah yeah, what makes you think I didn't....I know what Antti said... but even HE doesn't know unless I tell him ;) I have confirmed dates which I'll announce in a day or so :D

Azathoth 02-28-2006 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani Hell
yeah yeah, what makes you think I didn't....I know what Antti said... but even HE doesn't know unless I tell him ;) I have confirmed dates which I'll announce in a day or so :D

Haha fair enough. I assume you're also a member of the band?

Cyuonut 02-28-2006 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani Hell
MDF will not be the first and last show in the US

As far as I know, it will be the first one. Stop making people confused, you evil woman!

-agb

Cyuonut 03-01-2006 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crucified Coma
Announce the shows. :(

She will, in a week or two.

-agb

Dani Hell 03-01-2006 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azathoth
Haha fair enough. I assume you're also a member of the band?


Nah, I'm nobody ;)

the16th6toothson 03-03-2006 05:36 AM

Antti, it is i The16th6toothson, self proclaimed "biggest Demilich fan in the universe", a claim which you yourself allowed me to retain. i thank you.

a favor kind sir-creator of immaculate tones, for the set in Maryland, may i reside in an area-close to stage side, away from those who smell of foul odors and may bumpeth into my being so that i the universe's biggest Demilich fan may enjoy the most glorious hymns constructed on planet earth unmoved by forces of foolishness and ignorance? for my first and last time seeing Demilich, i would prefer it to be as indefectible as possible.

Transient 03-03-2006 07:44 AM

just for that post im going to not shower for 10 days and then find you at the concert and just rub all over you

SmellfuckMyYorpus 03-05-2006 02:45 PM

Adam, I'm going to make sure that I drink plenty of cheap draft beer and eat stale pizza for 3 days straight, just so I can stand right next to you and rip the grossest wind you have EVER smelled.

But yeah, I can't fucking wait to see Demilich. Between them, Dismember, Pungent Stench, Haemorrhage and Severe Torture, this may be the best MDF lineup yet. :Mrt:

shadowNINE 03-08-2006 07:05 AM

It's good to hear that this will not be the last show in the U.S., as I'll have a hard time making it to the Deathfest...and more people over here should have a chance to see Demilich. Looking forward to it.

Cyuonut 04-04-2006 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the16th6toothson
Antti, it is i The16th6toothson, self proclaimed "biggest Demilich fan in the universe", a claim which you yourself allowed me to retain. i thank you.

a favor kind sir-creator of immaculate tones, for the set in Maryland, may i reside in an area-close to stage side, away from those who smell of foul odors and may bumpeth into my being so that i the universe's biggest Demilich fan may enjoy the most glorious hymns constructed on planet earth unmoved by forces of foolishness and ignorance? for my first and last time seeing Demilich, i would prefer it to be as indefectible as possible.

It depends on how bad you stink. Bring yourself under my nose at MDF and we'll see.

-agb

batmura 04-05-2006 06:36 PM

Is Cenotaph also playing that fest?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -