Warped Tour 2013 Announcement Coming

Warped Tour 2012 has drawn to a close. This past year wasn’t without its own tragedy, however, with the sad death of an attendee. Relive a full set from Sleeping With Sirens if you please.

Warped Tour 2013 bands will be announced this fall. Expect a similar smattering of metal bands in amongst the soft-pop.

A BIG thanks to hundreds of thousands of Warped fans who came out to support the tour in its 17th year! Details on the 2013 tour are coming in the Fall but we want to hear from you on what bands you want to see next summer.

1. Alyssa says:

I really want there to be, Falling in Reverse, Sleeping with Sirens, Miss May I, Mayday Parade, The Devil Wears Prada, Motionless in White, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, Skrillex, Skillet, Hollywood Undead, As i Lay Dying, Bring me the Horizon, A Day to Remember, Blood on the Dance Floor and Breathe Carolina <3

• Somebody says:

Most of those bands were there last year. :D

• Punk. says:

BOTDF? Gay. Skrillex? Worse.

• somebody says:

I love that warped is a punk festival and the only bands you would like to see there are metal/fake metal bands… but don’t worry I’m sure they will all be there again next year, with the exception of Marilyn Manson and Slipknot, those other “bands” are a dime a dozen and used as a cheap filler for the warped tour :)

• Chris says:

I hope someone kills you, you would ruin all of warped tour with your shitty choices in musicians

• Hayley says:

Saying you’ll kill someone is a little too far. Warped is about having fun no matter what genre plays…things change, accept it.

2. Dan says:

The Devil Wears Prada, Of Mice & Men, Miss May I, Attack Attack!, Suicide Silence, Sum 41, Street Dogs, A Day To Remember, Asking Alexandria, Diamonds To Ashes, Affiance, Atreyu, Dayshell, As I Lay Dying, Abandon All Ships, The Color Morale, August Burns Red, Four Year Strong, Memphis May Fire and The Word Alive. That would be the best lineup ever

3. amity lover says:

Please have THE AMITY AFFLICTION. Im in love with their new album.

4. :DD says:

For all those sleeping, Crown The Empire, Sonic syndicate, Memphis May Fire, Mayday Parade, Of Mice & Men, Atreyu, A Day To Remember, The Sorrow, Woe, is me, Dead By April, Like Moths To Flames, As I Lay Dying. Would be the main bands i would love to see at warped tour !! xD

5. morgan says:

tmills, blink 182, modsun, g-eazy, hollywood undead and millionaires please

6. dawn says:

what about pierce the veil are they going to be there on the wraped tour 2013

7. julie says:

im so glad im not the only one who wants to see Marilyn Manson at warped. im hooked on his music.

8. Anonymous says:

Falling in reverse , etc..
    Sleeping with sirens, mayday parade. pierce the veil, August burns red, all time low, chiodos

9. Thalia says:

SLEEPING WITH SIRENS. T.MILLS. BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR. FALLING IN REVERSE. ALL TIME LOW. SLEEPING WITH SIRENS. SLEEPING WITH SIRENS. SLEEPING WITH SIRENS<3

10. Ashley says:

Peirce the Veil and Sleeping with sirens

11. JacksRicochet says:

pierce the veil, Marilyn manson, sleeping with sirens, asking Alexandria, all time low, mayday parade, chiodos, breathe Carolina,….etc! :O that would make me warped tour……v.v

12. hey does anyone know if mayday parade is playing this warped tour