Bring Me The Horizon = The Most Popular Band on MySpace

In figures released this week, wildly popular Sheffield metallers BRING ME THE HORIZON were announced as #1 band on MySpace.

The results were based on fan votes, song plays, video plays and page views and BRING ME THE HORIZON. The band recently Bring Me The Horizon – There is a Hell Believe Me I’ve Seen It, There Is A Heaven Lets Keep it a Secret.

MySpace Most Popular Acts 2010

• 1 ? Bring Me The Horizon
  • 2 ? The XX
  • 3 ? Ellie Goulding
  • 4 ? Mumford & Sons
  • 5 ? Bullet For My Valentine
  • 6 ? Justin Bieber
  • 7 ? Foals
  • 8 ? Marina And The Diamonds
  • 9 ? Chase & Status
  • 10 – Two Door Cinema Club

1. Anonymous says:

Glad its a death métal band

2. Aaron Hooper says:

wow. just wow. Look up some Cannibal Corpse if you want death metal. Just because he screams in like 10% of the cd doesnt make it metal at all. All I can seem to remember from the songs are the gay emo lyrics, Bittersweet memories? might as well be cutting himself while recording.

3. Anonymous says:

Its deathcore, but a new breed. Stop living in the past with Cannibal Corpse who even listens to this anyways. This is 100% more brt00tal then any other gay death old school band you can come up with, face it

• anonymous says:

Bring me the horizon USED to be deathcore. their new stuff is gay as shit. They’re going mainstream. And yes cannibal corpse sucks too. if you want to listen to some real deathcore then listen to some between the buried and me or black dahlia murder.

• are you dumb? says:

did you just call BTBAM deathcore?! along with BDM?! neither one of them play many breakdowns hahaha deathcore bands are littered with breakdowns. whitechapel, carnifex, oceano. those are lame deathcore bands.

• Anonymous says:

wow, dont you know anything ?
          Death core is just a term for the new death metal. thats it. I mean, in my view, Opeth, Ax7, or BMTH thats all deathcore

• are you dumb? says:

jesus… none of those bands have ANY influence from hardcore. maybe a little for the old ax7 but they still dont have ANY influence from death metal. you sir need to get your facts straight. make sense now? deathcore = death metal + hardcore.

• Anonymous says:

uh, i think YOU are the one who doesnt know anything….because your post was about the dumbest thing ive seen since i saw a van full of retards ridin around

4. tr1pp575 says:

I’m sorry, but i don’t see the big deal with BMTH. I think they’re shit. Not being a dick. Hell, i like LOTS of heavy elemented music. I like ALOT of music in general, but i do NOT think that there’s anything special about BMTH. And in my opinion, they’re NOT death metal. They may have a little death metal influence here and there, but that’s it. If there were a straight up death metal band, they wouldn’t be as popular as they are. Not too many death metal bands have made it as big as BMTH. They have a little too much mainstream hit in them for WHATEVER fucking reason. I still just don’t get it.

5. Anonymous says:

Madball takes all

6. Anonymous says:

Either way, like them or not, good for them because they topped Justin Bieber. I’m not a BMTH fan by any means, but its good to see metal on the rise.

7. Anonymous says: