Headbangers Ball Will Re-Launch In 2010, Jose Mangin Named New Host

In MetalInjection.net‘s latest podcast, Sirius/XM radio personality Jose Mangin revealed that MTV’s Headbangers Ball show will be coming back in 2010 with him as the host.

Check out the entire podcast here.

jose_0

1. Anonymous says:

God this guy is a tremendous douche. I wanted to strangle him when I saw him hosting that “Golden Gods” special a while back.

2. Anonymous says:

He’s pretty cool. A little too animated but at least the show is back. I listen to him on Liquid Metal on Sirius.

3. Anonymous says:

I’ve never heard of this turdburglar, but anything is better than that Jamey fucking Jasta mongoloid.

4. Anonymous says:

Total fucking tool bag. This show will suck more than ever

5. blackmetal_virus says:

lol hey, nice typical short shit mohawk, head tilted to the side, mediocre tattoos, tongue sticking out with the rock sign, brah!!!

he looks like what my taint would look like if i gelled my ass hair and stuck my dick out from under me. probably would host the show a lot better too.

6. Anonymous says:

Guys, get a fucking clue. They’re not gonna have some dude with hair down to his ass or with corpsepaint hosting the show. And say what you will about Jamey Jasta, but the man is more or less an entrepreneur with all the hosting, producing, recording, and touring he does. That’s a hell of a lot more than your lame, Darkthrone-wannabe bands who release albums sporadically and make futile attempts to tour North America. Get over yourselves.

7. Anonymous says:

God forbid they actually have a real metalhead host the show or anything.

8. bearwizard says:

9. Ivan says:

Who that fuck is that faggot?

10. Anonymous says:

amen

11. Anonymous says:

ivan? what kind of a faggot name is that?

12. ““They’re not gonna have some dude with hair down to his ass or with corpsepaint hosting the show.”

God forbid they actually have a real metalhead host the show or anything.”

Yes, because all metalheads have long hair or corpsepaint if they are “real” meatlheads. Thanks, “Anonymous”. I’m sure you’re not a 300 lb ginger kid with thick glasses.

13. Anonymous says:

My name is Spencer and I am hellbent for leather

14. Anonymous says:

Just 220, Dan. With 20/20 vision. Fail.

15. Nice at least I’ve got you beat by 10 lbs.

16. Anonymous says:

WTF? This guy is damn near impossible to listen to on Sirius. Watching him is fucking unbearable. He comes off as a retarded fella on meth. Theres no way in hell I’m watching Headbangers Ball with this guy as the host. No way. This fucker is like nails on a chalkboard.

17. kill_for_weed says:

Meh, He’s pretty funny when he goes on O&A, but that is all I know of the dude. P.S. most of the dudes above are either under 16 or complete fucking douche bags for caring so much.

18. Anonymous says:

you bitches are all HATERS. Just wish you could have a job that amazing.

19. Anonymous says:

This Dan douche sounds like a complete moron who know next to nothing about the music he is trying to bash. “I’m 10 pounds thinner than you!!!”, what a fucking twat. By your logic and a little math, I’m 5 pounds skinnier than you, so I must be 5 pounds cooler, right you fucking douche? And considering most black metal these days doesn’t use corpse paint any more (any those who do only use it for the stage) and black metal bands do have plenty of successful tours here in the US, sounds like your just basing all your knowledge on the Mayhem tour that fell apart, although they did themselves successfully complete the tour and the whole tour would have stayed together if Marduk would have maybe used a little common sense to make sure they get over here to America (I still love them though) since they’ve had plenty of past visa issues. But yeah, let’s not forget to mention all the black metal bands who have made successful US tours the last year (Enslaved, Horna, Watain, 1349, Satyricon, Sigh, Keep of Kalessin, ect…). And btw, I listen to a whole lot more than just black metal.

“who cares? anyone really into metal doesn’t even watch headbangers ball. and also its fucking MTV, what do you expect?” I 100% agree.

20. fat cripple says:

just say no to the faux.

21. Anonymous says:

The guy two posts up clearly has never heard of a run-on sentence.

22. Zahnder says:

All the hosts on these types of programs have been idiots Rachtmann people would’ve said he was glam dude coming from the LA scene and probably a fag by the thrash elite.

Frankly it’d be great if they went to a guest host format and just had a good band intro the videos. The video selection still won’t be great. They only play the bands the major labels or whoever can bring in the most ratings.