Vans Warped Tour 2008 Bands – Every Time I Die, Norma Jean, and More

The first round of Vans Warped Tour 2008 bands have been announced:

Gym Class Heroes, The Briggs, The Academy Is.., The Bronx, Reliant K, Every Time I Die, From First to Last, The Street Dogs, Reel Big Fish, Norma Jean, We the Kings, Devil Wears Prada, Pierce the Veil, The Color Fred, 3Oh!3, The Lordz, Katy Perry, Shw, Gym Claayze

1. kmh13 says:

It dies today would be nice as well or the bled

2. XXTaylor237 says:

that kind of sucks.
    is gym class heroes like the major headline?
    thats not right. they need escape the fate.

3. wergrht55 says:

warp tour is gunna suck!!!!!!!!!!!
    the only good even decent band playing is the
    Devil Wears Prada

4. drbrandonrules says:

The Devil Wears Prada is good… same with Reel Big Fish and The Briggs… but the Vans Warped Tour is supposed to be a punk show… what the hell. I mean seriously, when were metal/gay/emo/faggot bands allowed to play at a punk show? Why is it even allowed? Metalheads would freak balls if bands such as Mustard Plug, Alkaline Trio, The Unseen, N’Sync, Britney Spears, Eminem, Ja-Rule, Insane Clown Posse and others like that to play at Ozzfest or on a big concert thing like The Taste Of Chaos, which I heard A7x still sucks. =) But anyways, they need some actual good bands to play this year, and to kick Gym Class Heroes out.. .I mean seriously, who the fuck cares about them. They suck. And Chiodos better not fucking play either, otherwise, when they’re in Minnesota, they’re getting tomatoed =D Same with Gym Class Heros and a few other shitty ass bands that don’t belong anywhere close to good bands that actually have talent =) Alkaline Trio and The Unseen better fucking play this year though!!

5. RockBitch1904 says:

FUCK ALL THAT GET THREE DAYS GRACE,OR BREAKING BENJERMAN,METALLICA,PUDDLE OF MUD,FOO FIGHTER ETC.FUCK GYM CLASS HEROS AND WHO THE FUCK IS NORMA JEAN SOUND LIKE THIS BITCH I FUCKIN KNEW IN HIGH SCHOOL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT, WHAT IS THIS SHIT COME ON MAKE THE TOUR SICK NOT LAME LET GO ROCK OUT TO GOOD SHIT AND GET FUCKED UP I’M DOWN

6. jenna says:

This show was sick as eva.
    story of the year and cobra starship, oh don’t forget about Forever the sickest kids!

7. jenna says: