Peeping Tom – Track Listing Revealed, Release Date Set
Ipecac Records has released the following update regarding Mike Patton’s long awaited PEEPING TOM album:
“It is truly hard to beleive it is almost here!!!!
The notorious project that Mike Patton has been working on for over 6 years! The mysterious leaked demos! Which label will it be on? Who are the guests? What will it sound like? Is Mike singing? Where did the Warriors season go wrong? Will they tour?
A lot of these questions will be answered soon!!!!!!
IPECAC RECORDINGS is proud to announce that PEEPING TOM “self titled” full length debut release will be unveiled on May 30th!
Mike Patton will be joined by an impressive lineup of guests. Here is what you get for your hard earned cash:
1. Five Seconds (featuring Odd Nosdam)
2. Mojo (featuring Rahzel and Dan the Automator)
3. Don’t Even Trip (featuring Amon Tobin)
4. Getaway (featuring Kool Keith)
5. Your Neighborhood Spaceman (featuring Jel and Odd Nosdam)
6. Kill The DJ (featuring Massive Attack)
7. Caipirinha (featuring Bebel Gilberto)
8. Celebrity Death Match (featuring Kid Koala)
9. How U Feelin? (featuring Doseone)
10. Sucker (featuring Norah Jones)
11. We’re Not Alone (featuring Dub Trio)